Saftey ON BOARD
Vegan Travel’s Covid-19 Policy
Your health & safety is something we take very seriously at Vegan Travel. We have been working closely with leading health consultants, as well as following the advice from the World Health Organisation and The Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) in relation to best practices and COVID-19 Protocols.
As you are aware, this is an ever-evolving situation. As it stands today our COVID-19 protocol is as follows:
- We recommend all guests to be fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine per their country of origin or as per the World Health Organisation recommendations.
- All Guests are strongly recommended to undertake a PCR or antigen test on their own account before commencing their outbound journey.
- You’ll also be asked to complete a short health questionnaire in the cruise terminal.
- All guests will be required to undertake additional testing [supervised self tests] inside the cruise terminal. All tests required will be arranged by Vegan Travel.
- Whilst on the cruise, we will not require mask wearing or social distancing unless requested to do so at the discretion of the Captain & Doctor. However, we do encourage guests to wear a face mask when walking between enclosed spaces around the ship.
- Whilst undertaking expedition activities and shore excursions, we will adhere to the local rules in place at each port of call.
- You will find a number of medical masks and rapid tests in your cabin.
- Should you test positive during your cruise, you will be quarantined to your stateroom. We will make every effort to ensure you are still able to experience as much of the cruise as possible.
- All our crew are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We look forward to serving all your vacation needs and welcoming you on board soon